Posted 4 years ago
Theometrics means the art and science of precision measurement and navigation in and on construction sites. With over 30 years of expertise in the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industry, the founders of Theometrics recognized the need for creating measurement and layout standards as well as a better means and method to perform the work.
Theometrics was created to bridge the lack of interoperability between computer-aided design and the construction process, launching the new industry of “Architectural Navigation.” Similar to how GPS navigates users over a map, Theometrics navigates users from any point on any CAD drawing or BIM model to the exact field location, with laser-sharp accuracy.
- Apply Academic knowledge and experience to the planning, organization, and development of engineering activities for the engineering, construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities.
- Also responsible for participating in the development of new approaches to problems and preparing or modifying drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitoring work for compliance to applicable codes, and accepted engineering practices.
- Design, analyze, modify, test, and evaluate Theometric’s products.
- Preform layout and coordination tasks in construction sites.
- Design electrical systems i.e., Power, lighting, fixtures, conduits and wires runs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with Revit
- Exposure to Navisworks, Solidworks and Inventor
- Experience with RF design
- Knowledge of C++ and microcontroller’s coding
- Knowledge of applied and theoretical knowledge of power systems, lighting and/or fire alarm systems