- Measure and model existing space and structure.
- Create and deliver dimensionally accurate 2D or 3D CAD drawings or models into CAD automatically, while still in the field.
- Overlay and graphically compare actual field conditions, in 2D or 3D, to existing base drawings, the proposed design, engineering drawings or shop drawings in CAD in the field.
- Align and test proposed design layout in the field and make necessary changes prior to construction.
Vital Tool for Monitoring
Soldier Beam Movement
Form Deflection – Pre/Post Pour and Cure
Building Sway & Tilt Motion
- Navigate, layout, survey, coordinate, monitor and report.
- Select any coordinate in a CAD document and point a visible laser to the exact location.
Vital Layout Tool
Metes and Bounds – Land Description & Boundary Demarcation
Establishment of Permanent Reference Stations – Perimeter Control
Excavation/Establishment of Land Topography
Stakes and Offsets Layout – Axis Lines and Grid
Soldier Beam Layout and Seismic Monitoring
Pile and Pile Cap Layout and Coordination
Underground Utilities Layout and Documentation
Forms, Columns, Penetrations and Sleeves Layout
Pre-set Hanger & Curtain Wall Insert Layout
Bolt Pattern Layout
Assistance with Interior Fit-Out Layout for Trades
Post Tension Cables
- Document and Audit Construction Accuracy
- Forensic and Witness Services
- Establish Permanent Reference Stations – Perimeter Control
- Deliver Accurate measurements of existing or newly constructed structures to the AEC team.
- Align and test proposed design layout in the field
- Transfer CAD accuracy to the field; mitigate risk with the assurance of a precise layout.
A new type of tradesman
Responsible for the transfer of required design details to physical space
Floor Flatness & Levelness
Documentation of Floor Elevations
- High Definition Laser Scanning
- Seismic Monitoring